Thursday, August 18, 2011

Help , I'm alive , my heart keeps beating like a hummer ...

Helloo , I'm finally back ! So this is gonna be just a little quick post , because it havent been so long since I made this blog and I don't want It to be boring already ... So , these are some pictures that I took a long time ago ... I really hope you like'em , aaand have a nice day everybody ♥




Here I was photographed by my friend Rima that you might see in a previous post on this blog ... It was o, her house's roof ;)






5 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!
    i hope you'll come check out COSMICaroline, my new banner, and upcoming photos from my band's last show!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorablee, sweetie :)

    Stop by sometime, xoxo Natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete